Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02183 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,755 zł (446,816 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)