Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02366 PLN / AOA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,999 zł (211,311 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)