Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,863 zł (RM8,074) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)