Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,360 zł (RM8,492) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)