Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.916 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,179 zł (RM11,109) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)