Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 106% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,612 zł (RM16,502) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (11 minutes ago)