Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,302 zł (RM9,316) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (43 minutes ago)