Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,669 zł (RM8,789) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)