Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.877 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,324 zł (RM9,489) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)