Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.927 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,203 zł (RM8,850) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)