Cost of living comparison between Kuantan, Malaysia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.942 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,156 zł (RM3,350) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)