Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,135 zł (RM6,706) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)