Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,419 zł (RM6,954) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)