Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,159 zł (RM7,012) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)