Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,572 zł (RM7,393) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)