Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.915 PLN / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,786 prices entered by 331 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,283 zł (RM11,240) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)