Cost of living comparison between Kruševac, Serbia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03529 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,200 zł (62,326 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)