Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03617 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,982 zł (220,676 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)