Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44361 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 163% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,008 zł (kr 45,103) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)