Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45318 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,422 zł (kr 40,650) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)