Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48791 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 186% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,733 zł (kr 21,998) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)