Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44515 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 165% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,868 zł (kr 44,632) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)