Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44096 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 137% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,494 zł (kr 53,280) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)