Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03463 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,645 zł (76,392 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)