Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03658 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,815 zł (240,976 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)