Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46345 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 191% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,338 zł (HK$43,884) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)