Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.48122 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 169% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 24,474 zł (HK$50,858) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)