Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,175 zł (1,096,309 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)