Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,375 zł (1,130,076 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)