Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.286 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,300 zł (€2,637) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 1 hour ago)