Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.944 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,471 zł (RM4,737) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)