Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 343 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,623 zł (RM8,821) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)