Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,912 zł (RM8,844) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)