Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,286 zł (RM8,624) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)