Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,817 zł (RM3,154) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)