Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.931 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,556 zł (RM10,268) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)