Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.918 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,188 zł (RM11,101) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)