Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,895 zł (RM9,686) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 4 hours ago)