Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,295 zł (RM7,847) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)