Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,014 zł (RM4,519) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (44 minutes ago)