Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,725 zł (RM2,982) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)