Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05553 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,127 zł (руб 92,318) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)