Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06908 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,291 zł (руб 33,171) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)