Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07069 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,600 zł (Php79,217) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)