Cost of living comparison between Koronadal, Philippines and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08253 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,333 zł (Php40,388) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)