Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 193% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,000 zł (343,291 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (29 minutes ago)