Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03151 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 193% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,979 zł (348,467 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)