Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.082 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,785 zł (2,573TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)