Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,401 zł (6,661TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)