Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,370 zł (2,193TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)