Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,117 zł (₨90,365) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)