Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05063 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,482 zł (₨108,268) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (35 minutes ago)