Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05531 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,961 zł (₨89,697) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)