Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,950 zł (1,371,511 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (40 minutes ago)