Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01245 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,381 zł (271,524 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)