Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 39% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,909 zł (8,570,091 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)