Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 PLN / UZS *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,973 zł (5,485,298 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)