Cost of living comparison between Kofu, Japan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03699 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,705 zł (¥127,216) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)