Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03298 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,539 zł (¥380,194) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)