Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03191 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,222 zł (¥288,985) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)