Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03259 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,896 zł (¥272,961) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)