Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,595 zł (€2,692) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)