Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03544 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,798 zł (¥248,205) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)