Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03363 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 168% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,869 zł (¥590,761) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)