Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10867 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,763 zł (62,235 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)