Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.676 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,918 zł ($3,514) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)