Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,983 zł (RM12,142) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)