Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.954 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,192 zł (RM4,394) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)