Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03921 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,511 zł (Shilling89,538) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)