Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03502 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,938 zł (Shilling198,115) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)