Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03446 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,401 zł (¥446,956) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)