Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03641 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,933 zł (Shilling217,853) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)