Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03953 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,619 zł (Shilling66,265) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)