Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03925 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,642 zł (Shilling67,317) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)