Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03394 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,708 zł (Shilling197,630) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)