Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03732 PLN / KES
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,477 zł (Shilling227,143) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)