Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14140 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,167 zł (29,467₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)