Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14962 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,041 zł (13,640₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (18 minutes ago)