Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,210 zł (3,229,195 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)