Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,663 zł (2,080,603 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (42 minutes ago)