Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 169% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,078 zł (3,035,231 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)