Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00214 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,509 zł (5,853,111 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)