Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00413 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 229% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,355 zł (2,995,183 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)