Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00187 PLN / CDF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,855 zł (7,397,141 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (38 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 2 hours ago)