Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 166% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,306 zł (2,558,016 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (27 minutes ago)