Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 PLN / CDF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 87% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,346 zł (5,387,866 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)