Cost of living comparison between Kimberley, South Africa and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28811 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,596 zł (R 22,894) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)