Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00425 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,257 zł (2,176,629 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)