Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,731 zł (772,828 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)