Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,105 zł (621,198 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)