Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00519 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,063 zł (783,080 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)