Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 478 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00434 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,452 zł (2,175,909 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (32 minutes ago)