Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00493 PLN / RWF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,865 zł (784,746 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)