Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,792 zł in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)