Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04495 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,259 zł (Taka 139,255) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)