Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37204 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,887 zł (15,823 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (37 minutes ago)