Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13652 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,485 zł (32,849₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)