Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40865 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,898 zł (4,644 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)