Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 PLN / SDG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 44% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,736 zł (3,098 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)