Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14962 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,834 zł (12,255₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)