Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14159 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,452 zł (10,258₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)