Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13457 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,852 zł (28,623₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampere costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)