Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13246 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,466 zł (26,164₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)