Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06095 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,800 zł (₨45,933) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)