Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06986 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,398 zł (руб 48,643) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)