Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,977 zł (﷼ 57,043,618) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)