Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,335 zł (﷼ 61,288,577) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)