Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,382 zł (﷼ 61,219,864) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (25 minutes ago)