Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,210 zł (﷼ 71,764,031) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)