Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05868 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,394 zł (руб 108,962) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (39 minutes ago)