Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.840 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,342 zł (6,363TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)