Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,061 zł (5,623TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)