Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,367 zł (2,139TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (38 minutes ago)